It’s been a while since I’ve put anything up here so I figured it was time to rectify that. I have a few things going on, some exciting, some mundane, some…meh.
- My and my fiance’s rings are done….they have been for a while now…and all tucked away. The bad thing is that they had to inset her engagement ring into the wedding band so, until we’re actually hitched, she can’t wear it.
- We went last week and applied for a marriage license. We were accepted.
- We -have- set a date for the wedding….Nov. 6th (send gifts) in a small ceremony on the beach =)
- I guess I caught some sort of bug because, for the past four days, I’ve felt like crapola. I’m hoping it’s on the downswing so I can get back to work and work on getting my appetite back
- The weather is cooling off nicely. The stifling humidity is gone and it’s breezy and warm out. It’s gone down into the 60s at night and could be, partially, responsible for my ill feeling.
- I’ve been catching up on a show I poo-poo’ed for a while. Supernatural. A buddy of mine absolutely swore I’d love it and, as usual, I didn’t believe him and, as usual,he was right. Just like he was right with Seinfeld and probably many other shows I’ve forgotten over time. This week’s episode of Supernatural, Weekend at Bobby’s was particularly enjoyable. It reminded me of the Buffy episode featuring Xander….The Zeppo.
- I’ve really been digging Castle and The Mentalist. Two other shows I didn’t think much of until I got into them. Very well written and not the usual ‘ network fare’.
- Tony Curtis and Stephen J Cannell passed away. They both will be missed and their contributions to entertainment will not be forgotten.
That’s about all I have for now and, hopefully, the next time I have something to put up here, I can leave out any mention of feeling like doodoo 😀